Solutions Offered Are:
- Performing combustion tune-ups
- Optimizing combustion efficiency
- Finding and repairing steam and hot water leaks
- Finding, repairing, and replacing inoperable steam traps
- Updating/Upgrading equipment for better fuel efficiency
- Updating/Upgrading controls for better fuel efficiency
- Recycling scrap metal
“E. McLauchlan, Machine and Boiler Work, 2018 East Grace Street.
Established by the father of the present proprietor in the year 1865, this concern has always been looked upon as a dependable and worthy enterprise. Mr. E. McLauchlan has grown up with the business, having been identified with the house for a period of some fifteen years, and has owned the business exclusively for about eight years. He is prepared to handle anything in the line of engines, boilers, stacks, and tanks, sheet iron, and blacksmith work, electric welding and brazing, high and low-pressure steam work, ammonia, and brine-fitting and repair work of every description. All work is fully guaranteed, and estimates cheerfully furnished. Employment is given to some nine people in various departments. Mr. McLauchlan is a Richmonder, born and reared here, and is a member of such orders as the Moose, Eagles, etc.”.