Solutions Offered Are:
- Performing combustion tune-ups
- Optimizing combustion efficiency
- Finding and repairing steam and hot water leaks
- Finding, repairing, and replacing inoperable steam traps
- Updating/Upgrading equipment for better fuel efficiency
- Updating/Upgrading controls for better fuel efficiency
- Recycling scrap metal
We are a proud, small, locally owned mechanical contracting business located in the heart of downtown Richmond, Virginia. We have been faithfully serving our customers for over 140 years. Our highly skilled team of professionals strives to provide superior services to our customers by offering years of experience and expertise in our trade. This is why we are referred to as “the boiler people”.
We consider ourselves a “green” company. In fact we’ve been “green” all along, even before the 1972 oil embargo. We offer our clientele options for energy savings and green solutions for all their steam, heating, and hot water needs. We provide fuel efficient and emission reducing burner options.
We support the following organizations:
- The Plumbing and Mechanical Professionals of Virginia
- The Plumbing and Mechanical Professionals of Richmond
- The Virginia Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors Association
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- The Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors National Association
- National Fire Protection Association
We are dedicated to our community and support various non-trade related organizations.